10.22.2005

invasion

My husband is having a poker party tonight and my house is full of guys. I'm married so that doesn't excite me anymore LOL At least he bought this laptop so I can sit in my room and surf. I just can't get into poker and I have tried. The only thing good about these poker parties is the food.... that and I can usually talk my husband into picking up some Baileys for me with the other booze. I love Baileys in fresh ground coffee Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but of course I love it more when he pays for it!

Well tomorrow I'll be having some people over. I'm having a Partylite party. Candles. Like I really need more. Mainly I wanted to socialize... The person doing the party is pretty fun and not too psycho with the party. We will be able to just mill around and talk. Hopefully the house wont still smell like farts and beer.

Well, I better sort though some crap. Everything we didn't know what to do with ended up in my room. Or, I could just keep playing pinball. Yikes, I think I'm addicted!!

No comments:

Welcome

.