3.29.2007

Hmmm I feel the need to add...

I just reread my last post and started laughing. Not because of the dream and the CAT (that's scary!) but because I use ALL more than I should. Sometimes I will tell my husband that ALL of the kids were outside and I only have two... but I guess when they are ALL over the place it sure seems like there are a lot more of them than two. Anyway, I guess ALL to me can be two or three since I only dated 3 guys. The first turned out to be a little crazy...or a lot crazy (depending on whether he took his medication that day, the second made a fast error and didn't last past two weeks and the third ended up being my husband. I have now been married for 15 years! Those blue eyes are the only ones I really need but I still LOVE blue eyes. I have always had this infatuation with the color of blue, especially that clear blue the sky can be. So even though blue eyes make me weak in the knees it doesn't mean I'll go crazy and run off with some stranger. I've heard that eyes are the windows to the soul but God chose the tent of the glass :O) Sometimes the color is so stunning I can't see past the window pane.

No comments:

Welcome

.