3.26.2006

UGH, Monday so soon?

I had a nice break but it went way too fast. I went to a card workshop bright and early Saturday with my friend M. It's not like me to be up so early on a Saturday but I always enjoy getting creative and they always have such neat things to do. They had this card to make with browns and blues and this neat moose stamp. I really enjoyed seeing how many different ways I could come up with to do that one. I also made a special mothers day card for both my mom and my MIL. After that we went to subway for lunch. It was a nice break from the rut of work and the usual stuff I do at home. I was going to go check out the ice sculptures with another friend later but my husband needed the car. He was going to see some old friends and didn't want to take the old truck. I don't blame him. I had a good time relaxing, reading, and listening to music instead.

Today we slept in and then my husband took me to Sourdough Sam's for pancakes. YUM! We haven't done that for a while and it was great! Now I'm trying to finish up the laundry and puzzle out the baby blanket I'm crocheting. It is very frustrating. The pattern gets very vague when you get to the trim. I just ripped out two rows and now I am counting stitches and looking ahead to see where the next row will fall otherwise the scalloped trim doesn't line up evenly. I remember having this trouble when I made it last time. I am trying to take notes this time!

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow :O(

No comments:

Welcome

.