4.12.2006

my grandmother

My Grandmother died on Saturday. I was talking to my dad on the phone and then he said he was going to go check on her. Within 10 minutes he called back to say she just passed away... He said he walked in to see her gasping for air and then she was gone. I really, really miss her.

I'm dealing with it a bit better now although things will never be the same. I used to write to her every couple of weeks and now I have all of this stationary left... I don't know who to use it for now. When I went to the last stamping get together I made these Easter cards because I knew she would love them. They looked like something she would have picked out at the store. Now it's time to send out the cards and I just can't....... I made them for her and now I can't even send her one. Easter Sunday will be so sad. I always called and talked to her.

No comments:

Welcome

.