6.05.2006

HAIR! Can't live with it.....


can't live without it. Well, at least it would be scary without it. I myself, have too much of it. I have scheduled an appointment for a mystery cut. I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do. Part of me wants to go short and sassy but part of me is liking the long prettier hair. That's really very unlike me.... I'm not sure what's up with that. I really hate to cut it since I paid a small fortune for the color job. I had her mix a little red (think of red like a car not like a carrot..like the picture to the left here) in with my normal carmel highlights and I LOVE it. It seems to blend well with my natural colors as well as with the highlights I love. I think next time I go for more of the red. But for the cut I have no idea......

I'm kind of liking this one.



Or this one...



I'm sure I'll end up with something completely different but we'll see...

1 comment:

Rebekah L. said...

so..what'd your hair end up as??
How about a Marge Simpson updo??
I think it'd work well for you....

Welcome

.