11.03.2005

my time flies..... when you're busy!!

I can't believe how fast this week has gone! So much seems to have happened in such a short time. I feel like I've been riding an emotional rollercoaster! First we were really worried about my boss who was in for surgery to remove some brain tumors. We were really worried about him since he also had pneumonia. Today they finally said he was awake and doing some stuff and that was so great to hear. Another lady at work has a 6 year old little girl with extremely high blood pressure so she's been running from Dr to Dr over that. I sure hope they figure out what is wrong with that little girl and can help her.

At work they just announced that they hired someone to replace one of our senior people after he retires in a couple of years..... and I just so happen to know the person they hired. odd. It sure is a small world!

I went to the eye doctor Tuesday. I had been having a hard time reading the menu boards at fast food restuarants lately and my eyes have been bothering me at work. Turns out I have to get bifocals now :O( I feel like such a granny. Of course they said there will not be lines and the glasses I picked out are nice. It was so hard to choose but I ended up with these glasses that have matching magnetic snap on sunglasses. The front of the frames are very thin red wire with rimless bottoms and the arms are bright gold. I love them. Hopefully I will still love them when they get here!

No comments:

Welcome

.