11.15.2005

Mad about Stampin' Up!

Now you can see the new Stampin' Up! catalog online!

I'm addicted..... I can't stop thinking about stamping!!!!! I went to a card workshop this past weekend and had a great time. Now I just need to figure out how to use what I have to make some on my own and I need to put together a scrapbook. I haven't printed any of my pictures for over a year now! I only have digital!!!! I am going to start sending them to Sam's club online to have prints made.

And, as if one crazy new hobby weren't enough.... I'm going to a knitting class this weekend. I wanted to learn about this time last year too. I got a book and learned the very basic stitches but couldn't get that darned tension thing down. I bought some cool yarn to make a scarf with but I get a couple of rows and it feels more like a belt than a scarf! Hopefully the class will help!

No comments:

Welcome

.