8.26.2006

More pictures

Mystery flower #1
This is a bachelor button that I didn't plant. I love them though so it was welcome in my garden.


Gladiolus close up. They are so beautiful. It got really cold a couple nights ago so I cut them all and put them in a tall vase with some of my delphiniums. It made a very striking arrangement.

Mystery flower #2 I'm not sure what this is and it's definitely not something I planted. It is very pretty though.

I have never seen nastursums like these. The yellow with red streaks is very pretty!

I planted Forget-me-nots--Alaska's state flower--but this is the only one that I saw actually flower.
I planted this yellow rose for my mom. She loves yellow roses. She wanted to come up to visit this year but didn't make it. Maybe next year.
These are the dark red lilies that I thought would be a different color. I don't know what happened to the other colors. They looked very pretty from the road next to my white fence.
One of my delphiniums. I really loved the white one but it didn't last long enough to get a picture.

1 comment:

Monika said...

I used to have the ones you call Nastursums in my garden every year. I would collect the seeds and plant them the next year. The last ones didn't have seeds! So none this year. Did you know that you can eat the leafes (in a salad)?! I did neglect my garden this year, knitting was more important to me, but I still got some flowers planted.

Welcome

.