8.20.2006

My newest hobby

Earlier this year I learned how to knit. I'm not that great at it yet so I've been looking for some nice (small) practice objects. I have this scarf pattern that I got for a dollar at the the little craft store close to my house. I made one for myself in nice rich warm tones of red, orange, purple, and yellow. It turned out very nice but I think I probably goofed up on the pattern in a few places. No one notices but me. Now I haven't knit anything for a few months since I was very busy with classes and work so I'm ready to give it another try. A friend of mine bought some Moda dea ticker tape in blues and pink and so far it is making a very pretty scarf.



Look how long it is! I only worked on it for a couple of hours and that includes the times I ripped it out and started over! Too bad my friend wants it to be 7 feet long!!!!!!!



My rows are a little wavy but if you screw with it a little bit it staightens up.

No comments:

Welcome

.