7.05.2007

Blah.

Why do I feel so sad sometimes? I have no reason to feel sad but all my thoughts have this negative spin and I feel like a plane plummeting to the ground a million miles an hour. I have all these dreams that I want to pursue but just don't quite have the power to really go after them. It's like I look out the window and see everything I want and all I have to go is get up and go get it...... but I just don't ever make it. I want it all so badly too. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Tonight as I'm sitting here typing the air is blowing in the window and the night is perfect. It is such a beautiful summer evening. My kids are sleeping, my husband is sleeping, the dog is snoring at my feet.... there is nothing to cause me to feel so sad. I don't even feel like reading or gardening. I just feel blah.

This is so unlike me. I usually can never sit still but now all I want to do is sit around and do nothing. Just gather dust. I think I'll go to my doctor and have her do a checkup. I think something is amiss.

2 comments:

Rebekah L. said...

You okay? Let me know.

Rebekah L. said...

you over those blues yet?

Welcome

.