10.26.2007

Nervously waiting

Today is the day! I am supposed to be hearing about the jobs I applied for. I am hoping that God will make the decision for me and that I will only be offered 1 job. Could I be so lucky? But What if I am offered both jobs. I know there is a good chance I could get both.

I got this email yesterday from the person who runs the Auxillary Department at the Hospital. I'm thinking this is a good sign.

"Just so you know, I had nothing but good things to say about you to Dianne today, you should know she was really impressed by the fact she interviewed and then saw you volunteer.

I am happy for you"

Another good thing - I got something in the mail from UAF. Looks like I got an A in my CNA class!!!!!!! I still have my 4.0!

1 comment:

Rebekah L. said...

Did you find out...what happened???!!!!!!

Welcome

.