12.15.2005

This is a very sad day....


I just realized that my miniature rose that I've had for 3 years is dead. When I got my new job 3 years ago September by husband walked in the door and just sat this beautiful potted white rose on my desk and left without saying a word. I was on the phone with a customer so I couldn't say anything. He knows that I just love white flowers.. Last summer it really took off. It really bushed out and bloomed a bunch. It had 13 blooms at once and it kept blooming constantly though to winter.

Then it got spider mites really bad. I worked at getting rid of them but it never really came back strong. A couple of weeks ago I noticed some of the stems had died and turned black so I trimmed them back.... and then I started noticing the leaves were dying and falling off. Now I see it's got rot on the bottom and the green stems on the top are withering.

That really sucks. They don't even have anything good in the stores now either. I'll have to wait until spring :O(

No comments:

Welcome

.