4.17.2007

Brittanyanne17

A while back when I was looking for a song on youtube.com I found another version sung by "Brittanyanne17". I loved her voice and soon found it had replaced the original version of the song that played in my head. When I went back there looking for "my song" today (see a few posts back) I found that she had written her own song. I'm not sure who she is but I really think she's talented and I'll be hearing her on the radio some day. She is definitely in a class all her own (at least on that website). She is certainly not the typical girl-in-low-blouse belting out some poor out-of-tune song until it's dead. Good luck Brittany. I'll be praying you really will make it someday.

This is her singing below.


This song reminds me of my husband and I who seemed to fall together by chance. I really believe that God led me to him and through him kept me going in the right direction. He always has believed in me and if it weren't for him holding me up there's no telling where I'd be right now. We've been together for 16 years now and that's a long time.... but time sure flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Welcome

.