4.04.2007

Quote of the Day

Friends represent "a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." -Anais Nin

It's a nice feeling to know you have friends out there but there are some people who really do change us or bring out something we didn't know was there. I've been lucky enough to have several friends like that, some of which I didn't recognize until something happened that left me feeling like I had none. Some friends bring out the poetic side of me, some the spiritual side, and some bring out the wild and crazy side of me. I recently went out with a couple of the wild and crazy friends to see some local bands play.



Sp-Linda and Cheezy G! LOL
Look at those cheezy grins!


This group was terrible! They were the cover band and pretty much anything would have sounded good after that.


This is Soul Hole and they were GREAT! They all have great hats too!


The band after that turned on some smog and it was tine to get out of there! UGH.

No comments:

Welcome

.