8.11.2007

"Dad, do you believe in God?"

Dad: Mmmmmmmmm possibly.

Riley: Well, I know I do! Mom does too!

Dad: Hmmmmm, Why is that?

Riley: Because when I lost my retainer the first time Mom prayed that we would find it. She didn't want you to get mad. Then when Rodney came over to ask if I could play she said, "no, Riley can't play 'cause he lost his retainer." Then Rodney said, "oh, I'll go get it". I left it at his house.

Dad: oh really?

Riley: Yeah, and then when I lost it again before dinner, mom was REALLY REALLY mad at me and re-grounded me to my room. Then I prayed for God to help me find it again, even though I didn't deserve it and when I woke up and picked up a pair of my jeans off the floor I felt something in the pocket!!!!!! My retainer was in there!! God did help me after all!

Mom: *Big, proud smiles*
(I think this little man is helping a lot more than he knows to break down a very big wall)

1 comment:

Rebekah L. said...

hey donner,
if you look on utube you can hear that little girl sing the whole song, she's pretty amazing.
wallpaper your kitchen? the whole thing or just a border or what? I did a border around my bathroom and it was a pain in the butt!! But turned out pretty well, just make sure you have some help. I'd be there if i could..i like doing stuff like that.

Welcome

.