9.05.2005

Animal Totem Butterfly

Animal Totem Butterfly: "Butterfly Totems

Butterfly spends the first part of its life crawling the earth, before metamorphosis leads it to spin a home for stasis (known as a cocoon). After transforming, Butterfly is reborn as various beautiful colored winged creatures of the air.
This insect is extremely sensitive to the Harmony of Earth, and is the first creature to leave a damaged ecology. Butterfly's graceful dancing-like appearance on flowers reminds us to find the joy in nature and make it a part of our life.
Butterfly enters our life as a messenger for change. If it comes to us hurt or ill, Butterfly asks us to stop keeping our joy at bay. It may take some time being alone with ourselves to listen to Butterfly's gentle requests that we allow the natural transformation of things in our lives."

________________________

I'm just bored and surfing but thought this was interesting. I really had a hard time choosing between a butterfly or a wolf. I think both tend to represent a sense of freedom and individuality and both have a wandering, vagabond type of spirit. So do I.

Okay, I'm going to bed... It's nearly 12:30.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hahaha, I already have done just that...... not the tent deal but I have a bench and a butterfly garden!

Welcome

.