9.26.2005

Curves International - Home

I signed up for Curves about a month ago. I already feel a lot better just exercising at least 3 times a week (some weeks I went 4 or 5 times). I didn't lose weight (I gained 5 lbs) but I can feel that I've gained muscle. My stomach is certainly tighter! Now I'm starting the curves weight loss program which is their diet plan to go with the exercise. Tomorrow (Monday it's AM already) is the first day. I didn't realize there was so much to it. It isn't just watching what you eat... I have to actually measure and count calories so I can stay at 1200 calories. I only have to stay at 1200 for 1 week but I think it will be difficult! I can do it though.... I have everything for the first part of the day all measured out so it will be quick to fix. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Johanna Khoo said...

Hi Icepoppy

Thanks for sharing your experience at my blog. As for weight loss, I have been through it to some extent. Yes. You will gain muscle as you start exercising, and inevitably gain some weight. But try not to focus on the weight. Focus on how good you feel after each workout. Focus on how good your body feels as a result of eating right. You feel more energetic and happier and more confident. And once you are on that track, somehow, you will be able to find the motivation to keep to that routine.

I work out at least twice a week now. Other than that, I still eat the junk food like burgers and fries but I put a limit to it. And of course, whenever possible, eat more greens and fruits!

Smile!

Johanna

Welcome

.