9.02.2005

Frost ;O(

Google: "29�F / -1�C
Partly Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 92%"

No, not Robert, Jack!

I woke up to what looked like a lint covered lawn and I forgot to cover up my garden last night. I guess I was too busy celebrating my 14 anniversary. It was an interesting problematic day yesterday. It was my anniversary and also the birthday of two of my co-workers. The older one of the two was really down in the dumps about her age and I bought her a bouquet of flowers arranged in a cute little gift sack with ribbon handles. I put them under her desk where she wouldn't see them until she went to sit down. They were a very pretty bunch and she loved them but when she went to pull them out the corner of the bag snagged on the mat on the floor and ripped the bag and dumped the whole thing. There was water everywhere..... The flowers my husband sent for me didn't arrive. He kept calling me to see if anything was "up". I kept telling him "no, nothing much is up". Finally he got a hold of them and straightened them out and they were to deliver them before 6pm. I had already left for the gym and my friend was going to call me when they arrived. They got there 5 minutes before 6:00. On the way over someone rear ended me!!!!! No damage but the girl was a b*tch! The light just barely turned green when she smacked me. There wasn't even enough time to say "one Mississippi"!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...... or rather in the parking lot of the place I work, my friend was there with my flowers which had this big red heart shaped balloon with the words "I love you". I thought that was very sweet.... I wrestled them into my car and the balloon popped off and went out the sunroof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

What a day..... I decided to just let it go and celebrate that nothing really BAD happened. All the things that happened where all pretty trivial little hitches in my day. When I got home we chilled out with margarita's and watched tv.

The kids just left for school this morning and my husband and I have 4 days off to enjoy. Today we get to enjoy time with out the boys. We are going a nice breakfast in a few minutes. It should be....... PEACEFUL!

No comments:

Welcome

.