8.31.2005

Brrrrr....

Google: "50�F / 10�C
Overcast
Wind: W at 9 mph
Humidity: 82%Today

47� | 32�Thu

53� | 34�Fri

58� | 38�Sat

60� | 40�"

It's cold and rainy today..... with a touch of smoke in the air. The last digital sign I passed said 48°. I'm not really ready to see my garden go.

I dug up a strip at the end of my lawn just inside of my fence for my tulip/rose bed. I can't wait to start planting my bulbs. I'll put some roses in next year. They don't winter well here. It will probably be too wet to do anything tonight and I don't think I need to get sick. I do have a 4 day weekend coming up though to celebrate our 14th Anniversary. Hopefully the weather will be good to us.

I've gone to the gym 5 times now. I haven't lost an ounce.... I guess it's a little early to be whining. I don't feel like going today and I don't have any clean work out clothes. I'm a little sore still so maybe I'll take the day off.

No comments:

Welcome

.