2.22.2006

The season just before spring...

I swear there is one and I just love it. It's still winter but it's sunny and beautiful. The air smells crisp and clean and the birds are out. I love to go on walks and enjoy the sunset since it goes down just about the time I'm coming home from work. I can see a bit of sunrise on my way to work too. On my lunch I go for walks with Blue dog and she tries to make me get some exercise. I really just want to walk at a more leisurely pace but you know dogs.... especially beagles on the scent of a squirrel!

Well, I just realized that I might actually have a life! I have several things planned for the next week or so. I actually had to plan out a schedule to keep track of everything. wow. Pretty soon it will be interesting when classes start. I would like to take a beginning sewing class also if I can fit that in. I have a sewing machine now....and I have material........ but that doesn't make me a seamstress! So far I have only sewn a washcloth together. Hmmmmmm maybe I could sell that on ebay....

No comments:

Welcome

.