2.05.2006

Education

I'm finally getting one. Hopefully. I'll at least go for it. I was just thinking about taking a couple of classes that I hoped we could afford. I asked the questions at work about what could be paid by them and then told my husband. My husband already has it worked into an excel spreadsheet. He wants me to try for a 2 year degree in finance in 1 1/2 years time using summers. He thinks I can do it. I hope to not let him down. Looks like one of the classes I have already taken. That makes me more hopeful.

I want to get started right away but can't help but wonder where the money will come from. I had planned to learn to play guitar this summer, complete many projects and to read several books. I guess I better get cracking on those before summer hits.

No comments:

Welcome

.