3.26.2007

A soldier's memorial

Please go and read this story link I think I will enlist the help of my two boys for this challenge. Even if they no longer need anything from Alaska it would be good to them to feel they could help in some way. We will get out shovels out later this afternoon and send out a package. My youngest son Riley has always loved rocks. In the summertime you'll find them in all his pockets, his dresser, and in little piles around his room. I'm sure he has a few he wouldn't mind sharing and would love to help in this mission. I can't wait to tell the boys. Jared especially is interested in helping out. He wore a yellow band around his arm in support of the troops until it finally broke one day. I'll have to see if I can find him another one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew about half of the things you are looking into. It's really interesting :) I hope you and the boys had fun making the package up to send to your soldier! :D

Welcome

.