3.25.2007

New angel in training

I have had this overwhelming desire to reach out and help others lately. Every time I get something in the mail asking for a donation from the food bank, rescue mission, or other notable organization I of course want to help but now that I'm not working that isn't exactly possible. I need to help in other ways, ie lending a hand or offering an ear. I was so happy to hear about soldiersangels.org and I'm still reading about the different ways I can help. Through SA I am able to make a difference without spending too much. I plan to do all I can to let my soldier feel supported and appreciated.

As a beginning sewing and knitter I went out to the net in search for items I could make to send to soldiers. I found another blogger who has a lot of great info on her site and I hope others will check out this info as well. If anyone else has any info on useful items I could make feel free to email me at darkcoffeeclouds@yahoo.com

**My soldier (J) did come with an email address and I sent off a quick note. I was suprised to already receive a quick reply! Talk about instant gratification! I hope J realizes that my family greatly appreciates everything he and all the other soldiers are doing for us.**

No comments:

Welcome

.