3.26.2007

Quote of the day

Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
- Philip K. Dick

It is -20 F this morning and I have already gotten my exercise! Sir Riley decided to miss the bus this morning and my husbands ugly blue truck is not yet fixed. So my car was not in the garage this morning. I figured, what better way to teach a lesson than to make Ry run his butt up to school right? Too bad I had to learn the lesson too. We bundled up and I lectured him the whole way just like my dad used to do to me LOL He wasn't happy but he knew I had no other option and I wasn't going to let him have the day off when his grades. He's training for his green belt anyway so it's good for him! And it's good for me too I suppose. I'm trying to lose weight and hey, no need to stick my head in a bowl of ice to shrink my poors right? Not that I would LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great quote! :) Sums up my life quite easily LOL

I smiled when I read "Sir Riley". I don't believe I've heard that in a while, and I still remember the castle website with the flaming torches and book picks. Funny how you remember those kinda things hey? I think yours had those iris' that you painted, on purple or something... I think so :)

Welcome

.