3.30.2007

The sweetest thing...

is a smiling dirty face! I have so many pictures of my boys with faces so dirty all you can see are their teeth and their eyes shining through. This little boy happens to be very special to me AND he was born on my birthday! His mom is THE BEST at making scrapbook pages (at least in my eyes). I'm awe struck looking at them.

I have some other friends that will soon have a little one of their own and they will learn just how cute these little faces can get beneath a layer of spaghetti or chocolate pudding :O)

Most of the pictures of my kids when they were young enough to be in a highchair were taken before I had a digital camera but this one must have been scanned. It's the only one on my computer. This is Riley covered in something sticky. He rubbed it all in his hair! I have several pictures of Jared covered in spaghetti sauce or chocolate pudding hehehe I guess I'll save those and the bathtub pictures for the first girlfriend!


Riley AKA Spike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored you liked my work, I love pics like that of him - when he was innocent and sweet. Ahhh how quickly they grow! LOL kidding. :P ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!!! :D I always hated how what went on the hands went in the hair. Makes mealtime = bathtime LOL

Welcome

.