11.03.2007

Crazy

Okay, I know this is crazy but all day I've been fretting myself to death. I've been doubting myself and my ability to do a good job as a brand new CNA. In addition, if I do fail in this job it wont only affect me. It will also affect my husband who works in the same building and everyone who put in a good word for me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need some confidence in my abilities but I can't get that until after I get there. I just have to remember that I can do all things through him Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st off - breathe :) You WILL do fine - trust me. Those people who believe in you see your ability and your POTENTIAL. There isn't anyone in that building that expects more of you than any other new CNA - so relax. There will be a growth process/learning curve that will come into play but no one is perfect, and you will make mistakes - it's how you learn.

Know that you are educated, and that there ARE people who see probably more than you do in your capabilities, after all, we are our own worst critics :) Enjoy the process and don't beat yourself up - everyone in that building started new at one point in time, they didn't walk in and find it easy and know all they do now :) Chilly baby :D ;)

Anonymous said...

that should have said "chill baby" LOL I'm such a nut! :P

Welcome

.