11.12.2007

Orientation

Today was my first day at the hospital but not really my first day at work. It was a full day though. They had several speakers and we learned about the birth of the hospital through community efforts about 5 times. We read, completed, and signed a lot of paperwork. It was nice but long and my legs were so happy for any chance to get up and move around. Toward the end I was offered this chocolate brownie and ate it wondering if the nuts in it were walnuts. It didn't seem like they could be but they were very small pieces. Well not long after that I started getting a headache. At least it was at the end of the day and I could go home. The headache got WAY WORSE and I think it's safe to say that YEAH, THEY WERE WALNUTS! UGH. I am so stupid sometimes! Especially when it comes to chocolate!

Tomorrow Ry has an othodontist appointment at 8am and I have to be back at the hospital for computer training at 9am. I hope his appointment isn't long or I'll have to have Chris take him to school so I wont be late. I would have cancelled the appointment once I realized I had to be back at that time but being in orientation I didn't have a way to look up the number. I thought I had it in my phone but I couldn't find it. So, I have to go or I get charged a missed appointment fee and there is a chance they will refuse to make more appointments for us. That would suck because Jared is next in line for braces.

No comments:

Welcome

.