8.26.2005

A moral dilemma....

When the last (wicked) phone person vacated that desk I went over and improved upon that work environment... with a lot of warm water and soap.. and electronic cleaners. Then I cheerified it with a nice African violet. Today I bought the poor thing home and laid it to rest..... then I tucked a young, newly propagated from the white violet I bought for myself, into the pot. Now, I feel like I'm putting a baby in harms way. What an evil person I am! This young girl didn't mean to kill the first though....she really is much sweeter than that other bit...I mean person. I will try to educate her on how to care for this new little violet and how to protect it from the so-called "plant people" that come around and care for/kill the plants in the office.

Today is really goin g slow........ the air is off and we are all baking to death. I feel like those hotdogs that "plump when you cook'em". I feel nasty and I just want to take a nap! However, I will keep on plugging along until 6:00 today and then go to the gym like I should. Then I will enjoy a wonder weekend that will probably be the last one for enjoying my garden.

No comments:

Welcome

.