8.23.2005

Tulips

I am getting excited again. I just bought a bunch of bulbs to plant this fall. They will come up in the spring. I love planning! I can't wait to see how it will all look next year. I bought several different types of bulbs. Mostly they were in bulk and I have them mixed together for a surprise but I also bought a bag of "Groenland bulbs" and a bag of assorted Easter colored tulips. I'm not usually into those colors but they will be blooming around Easter so that will be a nice time for those colors. For effect I also have a touch of some beautiful reds, deep purples, and white with some daffodils mixed in. I've already planted some Grape Hyacinth Muscari armeniacum which will add a nice deep blue to the mix. After they start to die down I'll have my other perennials coming in and various rose bushes.

Tulip - Viridiflora - Groenland - Fall Bulbs: "Tulip - Viridiflora - Groenland
Tulipa Viridiflora 'Groenland'"

I'm looking forward to fall with a dream of spring.......

No comments:

Welcome

.