8.24.2005

Never enough tulips!

I couldn't help it. I love white flowers and these tulips are so pretty. I bought some bulb food as well and I can't wait to start planting them.

Tulip - Double Late - Mount Tacoma - Fall Bulbs

After work I went to my first session at Curves. It wasn't so bad. I was worried I would be have to do something that required coordination..... but it was just working around a circle of machines and step pads 30 seconds at a time. It wasn't too bad and I didn't feel totally wiped out when I left. My husband told me to go ahead and get some new work out clothes using his account. That was nice of him! I was whining last night because everything I had was too small..... So now I'm ready.. I think I'll go tomorrow too. I think I can do this thing since it's not just diet and counting points.

I guess we shall see!

No comments:

Welcome

.