1.30.2006

Today and yesterday

Wow, it's only -22° today. The sky is clear and bright. I almost feel like breaking out the swimming suit! It's so nice to see what my neighbors house looks like again. I couldn't remember what color it was. The ice fog was so bad that it was impossible to see the back of the car in front of you. Now it's so bright and clear that my eyes are watering so bad I can't see. I'm like a vampire that disintegrates in daylight! I better get out more....or go to a tanning salon!

Yesterday I refinished my kitchen chairs. My husband helped me (thank God!). I don't know what I would have done without him. After the seat is recovered you can't find the original screw holes so he had to make new ones. It really looks so different...... which is not so bad. I really liked the way they looked before but this is good too. Now they have a pattern to them that shouldn't show stains as bad but they still look classy. I think I'll make the kids eat under the table as an extra precaution. Now that I know how to do it.......I never want to do it again!

No comments:

Welcome

.