5.16.2007

I'm so proud of my son

I volunteered to help at Jared's school for the 8th graders graduation ceremony. There was a smaller ceremony for the 7th graders this morning at 10 am and Jared just skipped it and went to class. Strange kid! Anyway, he decided to go with me to help and he was a huge help. He just jumped in and helped out where he could and politely asked if he could help anyone that looked like they could use it. At the end he helped clean up and folded up and put away the tables since he knew where those went. It was so nice to hear all of the staff and other volunteers bragging about him! As we were leaving the principal went to get his certificate that he didn't get that morning. He got a presidential award with a gold seal! On the way home he told me doesn't like crowded rooms and going up on to get the awards. I guess I can see that. He wasn't doing anything for the award or the recognition. He knows we are proud of him.

No comments:

Welcome

.