5.02.2007

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

I just finished this book and I'm going to pass it on to a friend. This is going to be my next traveling book (fitting since it's about traveling pants huh?) I wish everyone would read this book. It really touched my heart. I had a hard time getting into at first but after I did I couldn't put it down. Read my comment at the link above (just click the title) If you are interested in reading it just let me know and I'll share it with you too. I have a few people that are interested in reading it so hopefully it will come back to me each time so I can share it again.

This book is not available at amazon.com which I thought was weird. I found it at my local Barnes and Noble store in the teens section. Here is a link to Barnes and noble.com Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
It can also be found on Ebay.

It's worth the read!

I'm going to start reading the second book in the traveling pants series soon but I kinda got into a new book that's been hanging out around here for too long. The Red Hat Club by Haywood Smith. See the link on my side bar. This is also one of my bookcrossing books. I guess I'm straying from my normal comfort zone of Mystery books to read some books about friends. I don't know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cause you LIKE friends! LOL :D I've seen the movie and LOVED it, but I'm a big Alexis Bledel fan (Gilmore Girls). I haven't read the book though, but I bet it would be pretty cool. There's a lot of detail that I'm sure would have been expanded on in print. I might have to borrow this from the library. I know Breanne was reading it back in the summer and she liked it :)

Welcome

.