5.13.2007

Exercise and me - kinda like oil and water

I hate exercise! And that's hate with a capital H-A-T-E! But, I really want to lose some weight. I'm so tired of feeling like the Michelin woman. This weekend I joined two different things and I'm going to do them simultaineously.

1. Traineo.com my page is here --> http://donnaj71.traineo.com/
2. The womens health challenge at www.womenshealth.gov

I am determined and somewhat excited. I finished the book I was reading (The Red Hat club - 5 Donna stars!) and started the next of my books in the sisterhood realm I'm in. I'm reading DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD BY REBECCA WELLS. I'll add it to my side bar. I'm curious to see if it's as good as The Red Hat Club. But, as part of my challenge above I will not let myself read a "fun" book unless I'm on my exercise bike. I wasn't feeling good today so I only did 15 minutes but I can totally see myself getting a lot more exercise once I get into this book more.

DEATH TO FLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome

.