1.19.2006

BRRRRR!

What, is it January or something? It's 30 below Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My youngest son's birthday was today. He's been a little butthead too. I rushed my butt all over town to get him a few gifts since what we ordered online will be coming late and he seemed very ungreatful. He seemed disappointed that he didn't get any new video games. He may just be tired. He had a busy day. I think he'll really enjoy his gifts if he takes the time to check them out. His birthday party is Sat but I'm not real sure we will get many people to show up. It's been soooooooooo cold and people dust don't want to go anywhere they don't have to. The cold is supposed to last for a while too.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I guess we can have another party later if no one shows up.

I got my butterfly watch that my husband bought me on QVC today. I love it! I just wish it didn't say it was almost midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome

.