1.22.2006

Is it spring yet????

A friend of mine gave me a Burpee seed catalog and now I can't stop thinking about it and all of those glossy photos! I really miss playing in the dirt. I can't wait to get our back fence up so I can start planting in the backyard. I can't plant until the fence is up because the neighbors back up and turn around in my yard where the alley is. Last summer I planted a couple of lilac's back there near where the back fence would run and watched about 50 hit and runs out of kitchen window. Only one person actually got out of their truck after hearing the crunch of my poor lilac and stared down at it wondering what he should do. He finally jumped back in his truck and took off. He probably realized it was already dying from all the other times he'd run over it.

Anyway, my backyard garden in taking shape in my mind. I can't wait until I can plant again.

1 comment:

Donna said...

You can't take pictures at -40 below zero. You can't see a thing through the lens when everything is covered in icefog. I promise to take some soon though :O)

Welcome

.