1.08.2006

Saturday, Sunday.....darn.

My vacation is nearing an end.

Actually I'm glad to be going back to work. I don't do well trapped in the house and without money to spend there isn't much else to do. It's too cold to spend any time out anyway. Of course I've accomplished a lot indoors. I've pulled out, sorted, purged, painted, mended, adorned, and put back.....and just got crafty and inspired. ...of course I also did some reading, writing, tuning in to music and even just tuned it all out for some all out relaxation and much needed deep thinking time. And now, I'm exhausted and I want to go back to work. At work I just do what I do and no one expects much more. Except for me to be my happy self without talking too much. I think I'll just be anti-social instead. It's much easier.

So I'm ready.....

No comments:

Welcome

.