1.03.2006

Now I'm ready for 2006

but I still have to work on writing the year right on my checks.

Today I went to get my hair done and I feel great! I have been really bummed out because my hair is getting grayer. It really stands out at my part against my dark hair. So instead of just highlighting she added some color that is close to my natural color. NO MORE GREY HAIR! I have my regular low key caramel highlights like last time so I'm totally happy now ;O)

After that I went shopping and found some really great deals - which is always fun ;O) I found two sweaters that I almost bought last month on the clearance rack! They were $36 bucks each last month. Now they were marked down to $21 and clearance was 40% off plus I had a coupon for an additional 15% off :O) That's just awesome! It's funny that the very two that I wanted in the size I needed were still there on clearance. There were very few left. The two I got are brown and other neutral shades mixed with sky blue. It seems people liked the ones with pink better. Good :O)

Anyway, that certainly starts off my year wonderfully!

No comments:

Welcome

.